We have the most adorable Sheltie puppy ever. His name Myles.  He came from Raleigh, NC over the holidays as a surprise
for my wife. He made the long trip in cabin on the plane with us back to Fairbanks, Alaska.

Everyone likes his name, since he traveled so many “Miles”.

miles

You get husband of the year award, Dale! :))

23 Responses to “The Cutest Stowaway”

1. Dale

Thanks everyone, we do have another Sheltie who is 7, she is having a lot of fun with Myles now after a couple weeks of getting used to him and his hyperactive antics! I have gotten many kudos over getting Myles for my wife for Christmas.

We went through several airports on the way home and I wish I had a dollar for every awwwwwwwwww and ohhhhhhhhhh how cute Myles caused along the way!

2. Tina

WHAT precious gift!!! That little, sweet face is absolutely priceless. May you enjoy many wonderful years with your new baby!!

3. Sandra

Awwwwwwwwwwww, you are a good hubby, reminds me of mine! Our sheltie babies are and always will be loves of our lives. They bring us such amazing love and joy! From Raleigh to Alaska? Wow! He’s a tarheel for sure! Enjoy and congrats.

4. Jan hunter

Myles is so gorgeous with that lovely puppy fur, the teddy bear face, the tipped ears. He has it all!! Hope he grows a thick coat to keep him warm in Alaska. Oh, I miss having a precious puppy. Please send us more pictures as he grows.

Myles is so cute, and so much deserves his name after travelling the many miles from Raleigh to Alaska!

Many, many years ahead for lots of love and joy ahead of you…..lol

6. Susan

What a sweet face and beautiful coat. He’ll need that in Alaska! LOL
    Enjoy your new bundle of fur. Can’t wait to see more pics of him as he matures.

Myles will go down in history as Best Christmas Gift Ever! What an adorable pup he is, too. He looks so soft & cuddly, I just want to squeeze him. Bet he’s a playful boy.

8. Peggy

Myles is adorable! I bet he will forever be the best Christmas gift your wife could ever receive!

Be still my heart! Ah–h-h Dale, from wife’s point of view, you can now do no wrong. Tipped ears, little bit of a blaze, puppy fuzzies and that adorable little teddy bear face, there is no better traveling companion than that of your new heart and soul. Your life has now and forever been changed for the better. Welcome to puppy parenthood!

10. Elizabeth

This little guy reminds me of the “small” voyage I took to get my baby Cooper and how patient and sleepy he was all the way home.

He looks like an angle … what a lovely fluffy baby coat!

Congratulations on the new family member.