Meet Chilly, the glamorous Shetland Sheepdog. I would buy most anything Chilly was selling.

How about you?

chilly

OMG, Chris & Katherine! Congrats!

27 Responses to “America’s Next Top Model!”

1. Katherine

YAY, Chilly is internet famous !! I guess I should have clarified, because Chilly is a little Canadian male pup, although I would still say he’s a supermodel; he seems to ham it up for the camera all the time!

Katherine

2. Annette

Oh my heart just swelled. I been looking and looking and looking for a long time and I have not seen a puppy this perfectly sweet anywhere ever. Where on earth did you find her and does she have any siblings in need of a Momma? How wonderful for you.

3. Jan hunter

Oh, what a gorgeous baby she is!! I too would love to hold her close to me and kiss her and sing her a lullabye. She is just too cute. Please send us updated pictures and enjoy this gorgeous puppy!

Awww What a beautiful little angel!!! I want another Sheltie baby…And I love that poem too!

Mnay many years ahead of Sheltie fun and love to you!

5. Nickie Clifford (Amanda's Mom)

My husband refers to this effect as “the power of the Sheltie”;) – the ability to be so adorable no-one (or at-least mommy & daddy) can deny you anything. I think baby Chilly has a head-start on this!

6. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Awww – Who could resist those soulful eyes – looks like Chilly is going to get whatever she desires!

7. Bobbie

Oh. My. Gosh…that chin resting on the little paw, that “come hither” look in Chilly’s eyes…how could anyone resist? I can’t!

8. Debbie

Oh, what fun you’re going to have with this one — what a face! I remember when my baby was that size. Hard to believe it’s been five years! Enjoy every minute!

Cuddle alert! Chilly may just be TOO adorable. Where does Chilly live? Better not tell, cause I have an urge to go dognap this sweet-faced pup, just so I can pet her & cuddle her all day! Chris & Katherine, you have the cutest puppy, is she as sweet as she looks? Puppy envy…..

10. TINA

This is by far the sweetest soul I have ever seen. Who could not fall in love with this angel baby? Look at that little face!! Too much cuteness for me to handle. Congratulations on your little baby!!! I am jealous!! :)

11. Joan

Oh My Goodness!!! Talk about scooping up something, hugging it to pieces and never want to put it down—-this would be IT!!! :)

12. aus sheltie mum

Sooooooooo beautiful. Divine. I just want to lie down next to Chilly and kiss that sweet head

My goodness, I think this baby could be selling a cup of air and I’d buy! What a SWEET looking baby, think of all the laughter and fun this baby is going to add to your lives. She is also already developing those sad, soulful puppy dog eyes that will gain her ANYTHING she asks for and you will be helpless to deny! Lucky, lucky you.

On a different note, but couldn’t find any place else to put this. I ran across a little “poem” the other day that I’ve never seen before and thought I would share with SN.

“It Came To Me” :