17 Responses to “Happy Birthday to me!”

1. Aus sheltie mum

Love love love the smiley face and squinty eyes! He looks so contented and happy:)

2. Nancy (Baily, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

WOW – what a great picture, definitely worth framing!! Marley is one beautiful boy, absolutely love his smile – made me smile from ear to ear too! Happy 1st Birthday Marley!

Wow Marley is such a cutie on his birthday! What a great pic of him, big happy Sheltie smile, did he shake off his hat right after this shot, or did he wait until he finished his cake?

• Brenda

Marley isn’t really that into hats, so needless to say the hat went flying and almost became his next chew victim! Thanks!

4. Jan hunter

Wow–what a happy birthday boy Marley seems to be! I hope he had the best birthday ever. he is a handsome boywho I know must give you much joy.

5. sharon

I’m grinning ear to ear myself, seeing this marvelous photo of the birthday boy. Glad you are enjoying yourself on your big day. Happy birthday and many, many more!

What a beautiful photo of Marley..Seems like Marley has been into something other than a piece of his birthday cake…ahh
    I love the smile on his face, and he is very handsome to boot!What a happy little boy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLEY, and many more to come ahead of you

7. Bobbie

OMG, what a GREAT photo! If you looked up the definition of Happy Dog in the dictionary, Harley’s face would be right there. Happy birthday, Harley boy. May you have many, many more!

8. denise

Sending out Happy Birthday wishes to Marley.

Brenda, what an outstanding shot of your Happy Birthday, boy! (very much frame worthy)

Looks like Marley had the best birthday ever!

ps His picture made me smile from ear to ear, thanks for that.

9. Tina

Now that’s one happy birthday boy!!!! What a great shot, Brenda!! This photo of Marley speaks volumes!!! He’s so happy and smiling so wide that his eyes are squinted shut! :)

10. Laura

I am assuming that picture was taken before the cake was served!..What a great Sheltie Smile, Happy Berfday!

LOL Brenda, WOW, what a shot! If I had to guess, it looks like Marley might have gotten into someone’s “happy juice”. (of course I am just kidding, SN knows that responsible parents don’t let their furbabies drink until they are at least 5! HA-HA-HA) It may be Marley’s birthday but we are the lucky ones, because we got a wink and his big sheltie smile. Lucky you for gettinig to spend all your time with this most handsome little man. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLEY, enjoy all the treats. Kiss, kiss, hug, hug.