15 Responses to “Hoppy Hour”

1. Ann

She sure is a sweetheart! Congratulations on the new addition to the family. She is so precious.

2. Rosewyn

Congratulations on the new Baby! I know you will have many beautiful years of love and zoomies! oxox

3. Jan hunter

What a little sweetie your Annie is! Seeing her brings back wonderful memories of past sheltie pups. Thanks for sharing Annie and her frog with us. Keep us up on her as she grows!

In answer to Bobbie…I sometimes spray a bit of baby,s detangler and comb it through!

AWWWW ! So cute…Congratulations on you new little furry baby, and many happy and fun years ahead..Annie is a cutie !
    ZOOOM>>>ZOOM>>>ZOOM. I can just picture her chasing all her toys all over the place
    I look at Kelly,s big box of toys and think to myself that she has way more stuffies than our kids ever had…And the more noise they make, the better she loves them!
    lol

6. Lois

love my rescued Sheltie, Lady is a sweetheart. just like this one looks to be. they are a great breed. she has problems with her teeth, was on the street, fending for herself for 5 months. My problem is her coat, across her back/ tail it is very coarse and wiry, what can help tame it? any suggestions please. thanks Lo and Lady

7. Tina

Oh my goodness.. what a sweet angel baby. Annie is absolutely precious!! That little face is priceless.

To-o-o cute! I love me some puppy fuzzies. Congratulations to you Kathy on your new baby. I can already see lots of zoomies around the backyard “chasing” that frog! I know you will have many years of happiness, love and devoted companionship with your new soul mate.