Instead of one of those long emails telling you what it is to be a good friend, let’s just show you.

backtoback

Thanks for sharing your friends Beckon and Layla, Chris.

14 Responses to “I Got Your Back”

1. Susan

This photo is oozing with cuteness. None of our current Shelties want to get that close to another. Each like to have their own space.

2. Barb Miller

They are beautiful! Don’t you just love it when they lay down beside each other like this! Too precious!

3. Jan hunter

What a beautiful twosome they are. I love how shelties accept other shelties as they come into their domain. Somehow they all become best friends

• Chris Lafferty

Layla (L) is Beckon’s big sister: same Mamma. Beckon’s Daddy is Layla’s great grandpa.

So comfy on the bed, Beckon and Layla are making me want to go back to bed myself! With a trusty Sheltie close by of course.

5. SITKA's MOM

So your bed is not your own either! But if you have to share our Shelties are great bed buddies!

6. Michele

Awwwww… they look like they are the best of buds and that they are spoiled by their people !!!

Oh my, why would you ever want to get out of bed if you could cuddle with Beckon and Layla! A warm, fuzzy, snuggle is a great way to begin a morning.

8. Elizabeth

Nirvana, or simply heaven. What more could you want? Two beautiful lovely babies enjoying AND taking care of each other. Thank heavens, Millie trusts me the same way. Although, we’re pretty ‘sleepy eyed’ in our repose ;-)

Wow Chris, thanks for sharing. A body couldn’t ask for 2 better BFF’s than this. These 2 furbabies are as different as night and day but still equally as beautiful. Lucky you for getting to share their lives.