11 Responses to “At Least We Don’t Have to Wear the Hat!”

1. susie

Happy Easter to all of you Sheltie Lovers. All three of mine are girls with the best disposition a sheltie owner could have. This is the first year they got out of wearing their Easter and Chick hats, so they are celebrating in grand sheltie style. Actually, Tessa Noel in the middle is the oldest at 14, Josie only 5 and Arianna just 3. Hope your day was as fun as ours.

2. Jan hunter

All three of your shelties are so lovely. I love the smiles two have and the wise, quiet look of your tri- colored one. Happy Easter to three special shelties.

3. Lois

the fellow on the left, brown and white, looks just like my Lady, so beautiful all of them……..the black and white is a cute one too

4. John Bronnenberg

A gorgeous Easter Sheltie gathering for sure, I hope they all get plenty of cookies in their Easter eggs. I still need to prepare Easter treats for my 4 furkids, and I wish it was as pretty of a day in east central Indiana as it appears is was for your gathering. Thanks for sharing your beauties with us all and Happy Easter.

5. Valerie

Beautiful Easter Trio. Two smiling and one saying “I’ll just keep my mouth shut” and wait for the cookie!!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous picture.

6. Helene

The holy trinity, as I call it: a sable, a tri-, & a merle! Someday I’d love to own one of each, having owned a tri- & currently a sable.

7. Kimberly Agzigian

Happy Easter!

Your babies are so pretty; I just love their sheltie smiles!

WOW Susie, what a beautiful pack you have. Lucky you, you have the whole Sheltie color spectrum covered. Josie is gorgeous and, am I correct to that Tessa and Arianna are seniors, they have such sweet, peaceful faces? I’m sorry, but I’ve got to agree with the girls about not havinig to wear the hat! LOL! Be sure to get lots of Easter cookies girls!

From my home to all ya’ alls’ . . . HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF SHELTIE NATION