“I got it, I got it, I got it! ”

Stewart still “has it” at the age of nine.  He lives to catch snow balls.

snowleap

Spring’s coming — time for those final snowball fights, Jennifer!

10 Responses to “Hardcore Fetch”

1. Jan hunter

Stewart is amazing! I have never seen a sheltie catch snowballs before. He reminds me of our sheltie Richard who looked like that when he was trying to catch rain drops or water from a hose.
    Stewart is a beautiful sheltie with lots of energy and special talents.

2. Michele

That’s a beautiful action picture! And what a pretty Sheltie! Your picture should be on a Sheltie calendar.

WOW – now that is what I call an action shot!

Stewart knows a snowball is just as good as a tennis ball!

He sure has his ‘A’ game on with all four paws off the ground.

Thanks for sharing….

4. Sandra

An awwwwwwwwwwwww moment for sure – he is a handome guy to be sure! Reminds me of my Cody boy who at the time is lying beside me on the floor snoozing away.

5. Holly

Such a sheltie trait – to never act their age as they approach senior years! Our Lucy was still playful her last winter at 15 1/2. We now have Shay who is 4 and she loves to get out there and play and eat the fresh snow,even if it is only a skiff.

Awwww…another great start for me this morning…Stewart is having the time of his life catching snowballs!When Kellyn looks out the window and sees the snow fall, she can,t get herself out the door fast enough!

Have fun Stewart!

• denise

What an outstanding action shot of Stewart.

Great catch, Stewart.

What a handsome boy you are.

Ah-h-h-h Jennifer, Stewart sure wears his age well, he is one handsome gentlemen. Like most Shelties, looks like he is having the time of his life in the snow.