Manny

Look at this sweetie! Can you be the home Manny is looking for? He needs a place he can run and go for lots of walks and someone who will love him for himself. He needs a person with patience in helping him get over mistrusting people.  He does well around other dogs but because of his mistrust in people, it is recommended he not be placed with small children. He is neutered, up to date on all his shots and is very healthy for a 9 year old. He is a happy boy who loves to give kisses!

If you’re interested in adopting Manny and learning more about him please contact his foster mom Joanne.

Update 3/8/13: Manny has been adopted! :)

9 Responses to “NH Sheltie Rescue: Manny”

1. Lynn Thibodeau

Yea for Joanne for being a great foster mom to Manny! We’ll find his furever home!

AW-w-ww, what a SWEETHEART Manny looks to be. Those soulful little eyes seem to be saying, “Here I am, come and get me.” As others have said I am too far away for consideration. I hope Manny finds his forever family very soon and lives out the rest of his life in serene bliss. Sending all the hugs and kisses I can stuff in this post.

3. Judy

Manny, I hope you find a family who will bring trust back into those beautiful Sheltie eyes. You are a handsome boy who just needs the love and kindness you deserve. I know your family is out there and I bet you’ll have the best life from now on. May God bless your little soul.

4. Ann

What a beautiful boy, I pray he finds a forever home. I have a tricolor, Misty who I adopted from a Humane Society after she was rescued, she was found wandering outside an animal shelter and pregnant. She was very skittish and afraid of people , but has come a long way since I have had her for 3 years now. Still gets a little skittish with loud noises though….Good luck to you in finding a home for him. He is gorgeous….

Manny is such a beautiful little fellow, and my heart goes out to him and a Shelties, and all our furry friend,s ect who have been in abusive homes ans situations..I have a very hard time as to how a human being can be so in human…. So sad…Manny my heart goes out to you , and I am sure you are going to have a wonderful family to live with a,be so loved and have lots of fun!.Hugs and lots of love

• jack (chewys') and (repunzel's) dad

lots of hugs Manny, I am sure someone will want you to give lots of love to. I wish I could take you , but I allready have 2 to give my love to. Lots of hugs and kisses!

6. Michele

Awwww… he is adorable. He looks just like my “Royce” I lost last summer. If I lived in N.H. I would be interested in adopting him. I wish I could make the rest of his life happy, loving & forever. I hope a very special home is found for Manny. It sounds like he had some crummy owners.

God bless you N.H. Sheltie Rescue.

California

7. Melanie

Oh sweet baby! I feel such a strong connection to you! My baby Emilie would enjoy a wise older brother! You sound like my Golden rescue, Bear, who came to me so damaged from mean people! But, we spent 12 glorious years together as the light of each other’s eyes and hearts! Hang in there! I am sending doggie prayers and puppy kisses to you. May you find the loving family you deserve. Hugs! Melanie

8. Bobbie

What a handsome, handsome boy! And the perfect size too! I pray he will find his perfect forever home very soon.