Millie May says: “It is the only way to see the world!”

milliepup

You all must have been so excited, Jamie!

26 Responses to “Have Lap, Will Travel”

1. Tina

AGHHHHHH! The cute-ness is killing me! What a gorgeous baby. Good luck with the teething!

2. Ann

Millie May is a real cutie…I’d love to see a picture of what she looks like now….My shelties have all been adults when I adopted them so I never got to see them as little fur babies like this…Adorable!

3. Jamie

Thanks everybody! :) We love her, she’s quite the charmer! She’s all grown up now, but she’s still a beauty!

AWWWW…Adorable..to say the least..Congratulations on your new addition to your family, and many ,many years ahead full of fun and happiness for all of you!..lol

5. Barbara

Oh she really made my DAY! I loved this pic so much I sent it to someone else, so she could enjoy the adorable “cover girl” today. Enjoy the weekend, Millie May!

6. sharon

Ohhhh, a cutie pie to-the-max! All our girls have the middle name “Mae” as well. Congratulations on adding this adorable ball of fluff to your family. She does look very bright-eyed and alert. I love her markings. Enjoy your new girl!

7. Holly

Congratulations, what a beauty. Looks so alert and ready to get on with her new life. We are on our second sheltie because we LOVE their disposition.

Millie May is sooo cute! Her eyes are very bright & inquisitive, and I love her little white blaze on her nose.

9. Tina

Oh my goodness.. what a baby doll!! Millie May is precious!!! So alert and ready for life!! :)

10. Darci

Oh my goodness. I almost died. How will I ever concentrate for the rest of the morning!

11. Kimberly Agzigian

OMG! How can one photo contain that much cuteness!

Wishing you many, many years of laughter and love with your new baby!

OMG!! What a magnificient Friday aw-w-w-w moment. I am SO IN LOVE with this little teddy bear. The tipped ears, all the puppy fuzzies and the inquisitive little eyes that seem to be saying, what is that thing and what are you doing to me? The is wishing you many long, happy years with your new companion/best friend.

• Larry

If you Love your dog you will place it in a secure kennel in the back of the car so it will be safe in an auto accident.

• Beth

Please do keep that cute, cute baby safe in the car – you never know what the other guy is going to do.