12 Responses to “Handsome, Dashing, Debonaire…”

What an awesome pose Rookie..Love it! And..what a handsome dude you are!

2. Linda

Wow he is beautiful reminds me a lot of our gorgeous boy Casey!!
    Enjoy and treasure your special guy! Shellie’s are so special:)

3. Nickie Clifford (Amanda's mom)

Oh my – now that’s a ‘fetching’ picture;) Rook is a very pretty baby.

Rook may be too cute! I love his regal pose on the stairs, very debonair indeed. He is one handsome Sheltie.

5. sharon

Oooh la la! Rook has the whole package, all right! What a photogenic gentleman you have. Love this picture. I’m sure my two girls would swoon. :-)

6. Bobbie

Wow, wow, wow!!! What a HANDSOME boy! I sure couldn’t resist that “come hither” look!

7. Holly

What a handsome gentleman! Very very similar markings to our Lucy who we enjoyed for 15 1/2 years. We now have Shay who doesn’t have quite as much black, but still beautiful. All shelties are beautiful inside and out.

8. Tina

Oooh la la… what a sexy pose!!! Rook is quite handsome and does look like the perfect furbaby!! :)

WOW! What a stunning, handsome gentleman Rook is. Hello ladies is right, you are going to have a next to impossible job of keeping them away. What a complete total Sheltie package Rook presents for his viewing public, tips ears, the full white bib, amazing coloring and markings and . . . I think I’ve looked close enough to notice a hint of mischievousness in those little eyes. Congralutions Allen and Michaela for having what looks to be the perfect furbaby. I wish you many long years of fun, happiness and companionship with this little soul.