Arianna says: “I was having fun and then, well something happened and well I just don’t know what. Get me out of here!”

ariannabath

(Mom Susie gives us the real story. Arianna experiences her first bath after a losing battle with wet newspaper print!)

Oh the trials of having a merle, Susie! ;)

20 Responses to “OMG CALL THE PLUMBER!”

1. susie

Thank you all for your very kind messages. I am spoiling her rotten, but she knows how to “hug” already. I ask her for a hug and she runs over to you and pushes her head into your neck and shoulder and pushes hard! It’s so cute!

• KC

That’s so sweet! My male Sheltie, Cowboy, does something similar when I say “hugs!” ~ he tucks his head under my chin and leans into me hard. Shelties give the BEST hugs!! <3

2. Maida Farrar

Awww, little sweetheart, I’m so sorry! Just a few more minutes and Mom can hold you in her arms and tell you everything is alright again. Lots of kisses for you, little sweetheart. If only I could hold and kiss you too!

3. Pat Monday

She can still fit in the sink! I remember those days. What a doll.

4. Nancy (Bailey, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Awww, Arianna is absolutely gorgeous. I’ll bet she’s even prettier when she’s dry and fluffy. Love those blue merles, having one of my one, I can attest their brattiness – Enjoy!!!!

5. Casey Quinn

You’re gonna be gorgeous, sweetie! Sometimes it’s just worth it!

6. Holly

Love the comment, trials of a Merle. A breeder who raised all colours once told me “blues are bratty’ LOL! What a cutie pie.

7. Bobbie

That is just about the cutest picture I’ve ever seen! That little head looks not so little with his body all wet. So cute!!!

8. Sandra

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    MADE MY FRIDAY A LOT MORE BEARABLE!
    THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE WHEN THEY ARE SO SMALL,
    BUT JUST KEEP TEARING AT OUR HEART STRINGS ALL THEIR LIVES!
    SHE IS A DOLL BABY!

That face, so soggy & sudsy & cute! Arianna does look a little nonplussed at her current predicament. Nothing a soft towel & a treat & hug can’t fix I’m sure. Oh, maybe a romp outside to correct the scent she’s wearing :)

10. Tina

OMG… look at that precious little face. I am jealous, too!! What a wonderful time in your lives. Congrats on your new baby!!!

11. Lynn Thibodeau

She’s absolutely adorable! Got to admit, I’m very partial to merles! Congratulations on your new furbaby!

OMG Susie, I just fell so deeply in love! I am so jealous, Arianna has to be the cutest little merle I have ever seen. I would say from the look on her face that her thought is . . . i”m never getting dirty again if this is what I have to go through for that few minutes of fun, it just wasn’t worth it! Congratulations on this sweet little furbaby, I know you are headed for years of fun, Sheltie antics, zoomies and everything else that comes with your new life time companion. Lucky, lucky you!

13. Nickie Clifford (Amanda's mom)

Poor, poor, baby! ‘We’ just look pathetic – don’t ‘we’;)? Mom, you’ll have to give Arianna a cookie to make-up for the humiliation:)