Jackson says: “Oh but, I was invited. Don’t I look dapper?”

jackson1
“I gave my Paw of Approval.” ;)
jackson2
 Congrats to your new family, Patrick!
Photos courtesy of Southern Star Photography.

18 Responses to “The Cutest Wedding Crasher”

Congratulations..Love the photo,s..A real keeper !

Many years of happiness ahead for all!

2. Patrick

Thank you all for your lovely comments. Jackson was the perfect guest and he stole the show.

3. Jan

That is one lucky dog to have such a loving family. And a lucky family to have such a lovely dog, he looks great!

4. sharon

Oh my gosh I got teary-eyed at the beautiful shot of the two hands and the paw on top. What a creative and heartwarming shot. Congratulations to the new family. Jackson was obviously the perfect guest!

5. Christine

This is so special! I love the two humans hands and one canine paw. Thank you for sharing.

6. Michele

Beautiful pictures
    Gorgeous Jackson
    Touching hand photo

Congratulations Patrick & your new wife!

Blessings

7. Dawn

So sweet it brought tears to my eyes. Have a beautiful live together!! Congrats!!

8. Karon

This photo shot was BRILLIANT!!!! KUDO’s to whomever thought of this pose! Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! I actually got goosebumps when I saw it. I videoed weddings for 18 years and NEVER did I see a picture so beautiful in my life!!!! Congrat’s to the happy couple.

Jackson was the perfect guest I’m sure. Perfectly groomed, in his bow tie, just so handsome. Congrats on the wedding Patrick, and thanks for sending such lovely photos of your day.

10. Sandra

AWWW – THAT IS SOOO SPECIAL! CONGRATS TO THE 3 OF YOU AND MANY MORE YEARS!!!

11. Kimberly Agzigian

Congratulations! Jackson you are quite the dapper groomsman! Wishing you all many happy years together!

12. Caren Gittleman

Today is my wedding anniversary and this couldn’t be more perfect!!!!

13. Aus sheltie mum

What a special moment captured with the two hands and one paw. Too cute x

Congratulations Patrick, to you and your new bride. I wish you many long happy years of wedded bliss.

Jackson, you can crash any event of mine any time and, yes you do look VERY dapper. What a most handsome little man you are and your full white ruff is beautiful. Now Jackson, you can go do your intended job of herding and make sure the new couple always stay close to one and other.