High Point Park in Sussex County NJ is a great place to take your Shelties for camping, hiking, a picnic, photos, etc.

(L to R: SuBear, Winter, Aurora, Victoria, and Iris)

NJparkshelties

Great photo and great obedience, Lisa!

14 Responses to “Wish You Were Here!”

1. Susan

Every time I think I see the best group Sheltie photo, an even better one comes along. Not sure I would trust our four off leash like that…lol.

2. Jan Hunter

What a nice photo and testament to your patience as their teacher and their obedience to sit and stay
    It is rather amazing that all of them were so perfect

3. Barb Miller

What a nice photo & a lovely group of Shelties! I would have guessed the location to be somewhere in the UK though!

4. sharon

Just really a nice photo! Looks like a great place to have Sheltie zoomies. Lucky you!

5. Bobbie

All I can say is WOW! What a photo and what wonderfully behaved shelties! Bravo!

6. Dave Gansz

Not in the Summer season…. You have to pay plus it is crowded with people

Better to do it in the Fall, Winter and Spring

You do not have to pay, no crowds and you get better oportunities to photograph your dogs

I do a lot of photo shoots at high point with dogs – believe me you do not want to be in this park during the summer

Lisa. what a great photo and such great control in getting your pack to follow your directions and . . . good for SuBear to see you finally “cured” her of that East Coast Black/White Tick tag-a-long! This is certainly a wonderful beavie of beauties, lucky, lucky you to get to be the leader of such an awesome pack. Sending all good thoughts your way for many, long happy years with all your furbabies.

• Lisa

Yeah that black/white tick is a couple rows back, safely away from SuBear! ;-)

What a lovely scene, a beautiful place enriched by five lovely Shelties. My two wouldn’t stay still long enough to snap a pic, I don’t know how you got five to sit still at once Lisa. They must have been pooped out from playing or walking lol.