17 Responses to “So What ‘Zactly We Doin’ Here?”

1. Dee

hahaha Sparky..You and my Granpuppy would be quite a pair…He got ahold of the telephone book..not once..but twice..and there was nothing left to salvage!..Not only that, but he couldn,t get the third one so he chomped off the legs of the telephone table too!

2. karen

an authors worst critic…. “Here’s what I think of your book…nom, nom,nom…… :-)

3. Ann

Oh no, good thing Sparky is so handsome. What is it with shelties and tearing up paper anyways? My Jonesy likes to chew up my music lesson books for my piano. I wonder if she is trying to tell me something?

4. Pat Monday

Matilda LOVES paper towels, bathroom tissue, anything that I make a big fuss over and ask her to drop it. It doesn’t work, she then gets into the “chase me” mode and I have to practically pry it from her, because she EATS it. Not good, right?

Anyway, she thinks it’s funny. No paper anywhere in the house that isn’t out of reach.

Sparky is so handsome. :)

5. sharon

And I thought my girls had a paper fetish! Ha! They haven’t devoured a book (yet), mostly concentrate on cardboard. We now give them empty toilet paper rolls to shred…..

Sparky does look very pleased with his handiwork! LOL!!

6. Caren Gittleman

uh oh!! Dakota does that too! Makes my husband crazy! Must be cause Shelties are so intelligent, they are quite particular about their reading matter!

7. Bill

Oh my, Sparkys probably bored.
    Sometimes our female Sheltie will chew up a tissue or some such item if she’s left alone. I believe she’s bored, lonely, or afraid.

That is one well read dog! Sparky looks pleased with himself, too. Don’t get mad though, he’s trying to improve himself by reading a book a week.

9. Mimsey

Like our Chiara, Sparky is the literary type, just devours literature! But Chiara was most useful as a paper shredder (why buy a machine when you have an adorable sheltie?). Shelties keep you laughing…..

Sparky says, “You’re not seeing what you think you’re seeing, it’s just an Illusion!” He also looks quite pleased with himself, I think it would be a good idea if Sparky’s library privilages were suspended for a while. Maybe he has another hobby he can fall back on to fill his hours or, put him to work and make him “pay for his damages”! He is still cute and handsome all at the same time.

11. John

LOL

Quite the book-worm, isn’t he.

I went through that with my Chelsea a couple of times, at least I’d finished reading before her reviews. :-)

12. Elizabeth

Why, don’t we all have our summer reading lists? Just love to see somebody plow into them w/great enthusiasm!!!

@Sparky, What could Steve and Nan possibly find wrong with your playing with their toys — You share yours, after all?!?!??

13. Tabitha

Oh Sparky! Haven’t you learned your lesson yet?! You’re just lucky your so cute! (-;