We just got this 20 week old pup. My daughter named him Smokie :)

Her name is Lauren. We think he’s the sweetest, cutest thing ever!

smokie

I don’t know who is cuter, Julie! :))

15 Responses to “The Shopping List Is All Done!”

What a beautiful photo of your daughter and her new little friend! Many years of lots of love and fun for the two of them..Enjoy!

OK Julie, what store does your daughter shop in? If that is the merchandise that you can pick up, I could spend all day there! LOL As Robin, above, stated they are both so cute and I already see the beginning of a life long bonding, companion relationship, this is BFF’s in the making. I’m a little confused, are we looking at “he” Smokie” or “her” Lauren? Enjoy your new addition.

• Sullivan

Julie, I apologize, I can’t believe how BAD I misread your post. I am really embarassed, I hope you will over look my faux pau.

Sullivan

3. Bobbie

I’ll take one of each, please! I see a lot of fun times for these two cuties growing up together :)

4. Ann

They sure make an adorable couple. I am sure they will be best buddies for life. May they have many fun filled and loving years together!

5. denise

Beautiful child, handsome puppy.

So neat that they can grow up together and be best friends.

Outstanding photography.

This photo is very much “frame-worthy”.

Lauren & Smokie are going to have so much fun together! They look like fast friends already.

7. Lynn Thibodeau

What a beautiful pair. They’re going to grow up quite nicely together! Congratulations. :)

8. Daria

The beginning of a true Love affair ~ It’s written on both their faces! Lauren & Smokie are lucky & they know it! Cutest pic ever! <3

9. Kimberly Agzigian

So much cuteness in one picture! Wishing your family many happy years with your newest addition!

10. Aus sheltie mum

Smokie sure is a cutie but Lauren is also a beauty. Many happy memories to be had as these two grow up together.