17 Responses to “Back to School!”

1. Denise - Annie's Mom

Annie thinks her sister is pretty cute! Great photo, Shelia.
    Happy belated birthday, too!!

2. Jan Hunter

What a delightful photo! I can not believe she let you put the bonnet and glasses on her! She is all set for being the valedictorian at her school.

Much happiness to you both. She is a special sheltie.

3. Grandma and Grandpa H.

Kinsey,
    You have beauty and brains…..and are a spunky girl! We love you so much!

4. nancy morgan

I like how she is taking a ball to the teacher instead of an apple! Her teacher must be a collie, as witnessed by the lunchbox! I was a teacher for 43 years so I love this!

And she has an apple for the teacher! Kinsey is all set for a successful year of learning. As Shelties are so smart, she will be at the head of the class all year.

• denise

What an “outstanding” shot of your beautiful school girl, Kinsey.

I would frame it or have it made into a poster.

ps She poses so well for the camera, and looks happy to involved in the photo shoot!

• Sheila Johnson

Actually, I put together a short book of photos with captions of her with the school bus. I thought one day I might publish it as a childrens book. We shall see.

6. Karen

Love this pic! Very classic looking. And so is Kinsey. The Lassie lunchbox is a nice touch.

Oh look . . . we have the belle of the ball and our prom queen all rolled into one! Kinsey is just so beautiful and the glasses add just the right touch to let everyone know that along with the beauty, she also has the brains! I wish you many more long, happy years with this gorgeous furbaby.