10 Responses to “Can I have a Puppy Meal?”

1. Becky

What a sweet sheltie! Looks like Trixie might be wondering if Mr. Ronald McDonald should have used a touch more deodorant on such a warm day! Hee Hee!
    Becky

2. Rene

OMG is this the cutest picture ever! It would be a riot if Ronald McDonald talked. But of course we know what would happen, Trixie would bark at Ronald like all of our Shelties do.

3. Sharon

Awwww, Trixie is a beautiful shaded sable like my first girl was. I love her coloring. Good for you for being a foster failure! Hope you two besties have lots of happy healthy years together.

So pretty! She has found a new friend from the looks of it, too. I bet she would LOVE a cheeseburger kids meal! Trixie has a gorgeous coat, her coloring is lovely.

5. Kimberly Agzigian

This is the cutest photo ever. I can’t believe that silly clown isn’t playing with Trixie!

Trixie is absolutely beautiful! Wishing you many happy years together!

~Kimberly

My goodness, just look at that face, that looks like TOTAL admiration and if Trixie can look at Ronald McDonald like that, I can only imagei how she must look at you Shirlee. Am I looking at a little senior here? She is just too adorable and has such a beautiful coat, I am in love. I pray you and this sweet little baby have many long years of love and companionship together.

• Shirlee

Yes, Ms Trixie is 9 years young. She came to me via Kansas City Sheltie Rescue just two years ago. The plan was to foster her but I too fell in love at first sight. We have totally become girlfriends.