Daisy had to have emergency surgery 1 week ago to have very rapidly growing baseball sized cancerous tumor removed as well as a large fatty tumor. We are all very happy that she gets to spend Christmas at home. The Christmas tree wouldn’t have been as bright without her pretty face!!

daisytree

I’m sorry this was late for Christmas Denise & Jenni, but I’m glad she is doing so well! :))

10 Responses to “We’re ringing in the new year…with thanks!”

1. Maida Farrar

Well, sweet Daisy, I wish you all the very best in your life! You are sure a beautiful little girl and look really happy, and I hope everything just stays great for you. Hugs and kisses from me, sweetheart.

2. Ruth Shoenthal

Am so glad Daisy is doing well. Two of my Shelties had cancer so I know what you and she have been going thru. Best wishes to both of you.

3. Kimberly

Daisy is a beautiful girl; I love her smiling face. Wishing her a full recovery and a Happy & Healthy New Year to her, you, and your family!

~Kimberly

4. Bobbie Pyron

So glad Daisy was home for Christmas! Judging by the smile on her face (despite the cone), I’d say she’s looking forward to a much better new year :)

5. Denise Crowder

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, We are so blessed we caught it fast!!
    Thank you for posting her picture!

6. Sharon

Oh Daisy, so glad you were home for Christmas, and I hope you have a fast recovery and a long healthy life ahead.

Such a pretty face and I love that big trademark Sheltie smile, telling the world I beat the odds . . . you can’t keep a good girl down! Seriously, Denise and Jenni, I am so happy to hear the good news for your Daisy, that’s a great way to start the new year. I will pray for her continued successful recovery and for it to be as pain free as possible and for many more long years as your beautiful companion.