Sprite was a stray, barely surviving when she was taken in by Michigan Sheltie Rescue.
Now she lives in the lap of luxury and clearly loves the cush life!

spritespring
Hugs to you for adopting her, Debbie!

13 Responses to “Happiness Is Rescuing A Sheltie”

1. Bobbie Pyron

OMG, she is SUCH a beauty, and how I love those ears! Your love has done wonders for little Sprite. Thank you SO much for adopting!

2. Ruth Shoenthal

Sprite is so lovely and I love the twinkle in her eye. I’m sure it’s reflective of her joy (and relief) in her new life. Happy Mother’s Day, Debbie. You deserve lots of licky-kisses.

3. Jo

Sprite is so pretty! We’ve gotten three winners from Michigan Sheltie Rescue, love rescue Shelties!

4. Mary

5. Mary

She’s so extremely beautiful & well cared for-a rescue-am nearly brought to tears. And a beautiful name. I am so wishing to find a Sheltie of my own also, learning everything I can about them beforehand. Sprite is so beautiful she should be a poster dog or on the front of a greeting card-a model!

WOW Debbie, Sprite is one “foxy” looking lady, I love her little stand up ears. Congratulations to her for gaining her forever home and a BIG kudos and WTG to you for the adoption. You both came out winners and you have just gained more love than your heart can hold. This sweet, adorable little soul has become your BFF and lifelong companion. I wish you both many long years of happiness and fun and everything else both your hearts desire.