What’s the latest neighborhood gossip, Zander?

zandernosey

There is always one on every street, Royale. ;)

9 Responses to “Nosey Neighbor!”

1. Donna

This is what I want to see when I look over my fence! An adorable little puppy face!

Faith,
    I could not even get past the trailer! Made me sick to my stomach! Those images are now etched in my mind now! No way could I watch a film like this! I have to focus on love … to rescue and save animals… Donate to rescues… Visit senior centers with my rescues… I can not watch harm to animals!!! It just devastates my soul!

3. Faith Hoover

EARTHLINGS is a powerful and informative documentary about society’s treatment of animals, narrated by Joaquin Phoenix with soundtrack by Moby. This multi-award winning film by Nation Earth is a must-see for anyone who cares about animals or wishes to make the world a better place.

4. Rosewyn

What a sweet picture! He looks like Mr. Wilson! Thank you for sharing ^..^

Zander, you can be my neighbor anytime!
    I would LOVE shelties as my next door neighbors!!!

Sweet picture…

Zander seems to be saying, Peek-A-Boo, I see you! It is well known that a Sheltie ALWAYS has you in site, nothing gets passed them and it is true that there is not a nosier breed than our sweet little Sheltie baby’s. They think they have to know everything and they think they have to be right in the middle of whatever is happening. I, like the rest of you, wouldn’t have it any other way. Those little ears standing straight up and those little eyes looking so soulful and intent are “asking” to please not be left out of whatever is happening.

7. Dawn

He reminds me of that neighbor on the old Tim Allen show, Home Improvement…Wilson. So cute!!!!