12 Responses to “Can you believe I found this cutie at a shelter?”

1. Maida Farrar

Maggie is just adorable! I want to hug her and give her a big kiss, so you need to do that for me. You are both very, very lucky. I wish you all the love in the world.

2. Shannon Humphreys

Thank you so much for giving her sure to be great home. I have two Shelties, Ceilidh and Penny, and she could be a twin for Ceilidh! Does she have freckles on her nose? Ceilidh has freckles on her nose and her feet and a beautiful blaze as well. She will give you so much love.

• Cecile

She does have freckles on her her nose – maybe she and Ceilidah are distant relatives?

3. Bobbie Pyron

What a beauty, and she’s got that sheltie head tilt down! Yes, I CAN believe you found her at a shelter. I volunteer with Sheltie Rescue of Utah and we get a lot of wonderful shelties in our program. Often the are homeless through no fault of their own. Bless you for adopting!

Maggie is just adorable and welcome to Sheltie Nation!
    How she ended up in a shelter is beyond me! What a cutie!
    Chipping you dog to help locate the owner is certainly something that should be done.

The old owners loss and your gain!
    Maggie will be the love of your life since you rescued her!

Enjoy your life together Cecile. I am sure she will be devoted to you.
    Thanks for rescuing such a sweet soul!
    Give her hugs and kisses from Sheltie Nation!

• Cecile

The microchip and an one-year registration was included with her adoption fee. And the adoption fee was only $75 – what a bargain!

5. Terry

Maggie is such a sweetie. I have a shelter Sheltie and he is so sweet I just cannot imagine anyone having to give him up but in his 2 little years, I am his 4th owner. I think he just took the long road to finding his furever home. Thank you for finding Maggie.

Aw-w-w Cecile, thank you for being in the right place at the right time, adopting and giving this sweet looking little doll baby a wonderful forever home. Judging from the look in little Maggie’s eyes and that beautiful Sheltie smile, (and one of my favorites, tipped ears), I’d say she’s pretty happy about the whole situation too. I hope for you and Maggie many, many long years as BFF’s, companionship and total and unconditional love.