tobyI’ll be taking a bit of a break this week from SN. Last evening we had to say goodbye to Toby. He had started to experience heart failure back in May but with many drugs, he was able to come out of it. Sadly his heart started to fail again this week. It was time.

Thank you Toby for almost 10 wonderful years. You were the sweetest and most beautiful Sheltie I’ve ever known. You never met a stranger and everyone who met you wanted to take you home for themselves. You will be very much missed by a lot of people.

I love you, handsome.

tobypeaking

tobysnow

tobybath

cuddletoby

tobycandle

180 Responses to “Sad News from SN HQ”

1. Sharon

Sorry to hear that Kelly. Toby was such a joy, so handsome and sweet, and I enjoyed reading about and looking at photos of Toby and your other dogs so much. Praying for you and family.

2. Brenda Kay

He was a beautiful boy! I have gone through the loss 7 times and it never gets easier. My thoughts are with you and I will miss your posts. My morning starts with a smile viewing the adorable creatures you share with us. May peace be yours!

3. Lisa Wilson

My eyes welled up with tears for you and Toby. Our dogs are SO precious to us…they’re like family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

4. Anita Flanigan

Remember that he will wait for you at Rainbow Bridge. We hope that the heartache will pass soon and your good memories will take over.

5. denisefaygreen

Kelly, I am so very sorry to hear your sad news.

My heart and prayers go out to you.

6. Kimberly Agzigian

I’m so sorry for your loss. Toby was a beautiful boy and obviously very loved.

I am so sorry to hear of you losing Toby, it was really hard to tell just who loved who more. As Toby travels to the Bridge, know that he is not alone. Trevor has already spotted him and welcomed him and the BFF’s are together again, maybe you can take comfort knowing that little Toby was not alone or afraid. Please know that you and your family are in my heartfelt thoughts and prayers as you begin this new journey. RIP little Toby.

Dear Lord, our precious little Toby has entered into your Kingdom, please keep him safely in the palm of your hands. Amen.

8. Christine

Thank you both for the tremendous love you two shared. I, too, own a Toby and he is remarkable. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

9. Shaun

My deepest sympathies Kelly. I will keep you in my thoughts. He was such a handsome boy. Hugs.

10. Kris

I’m so sorry for your loss. That is a pain like no other. Toby was blessed to have you. You will meet again on rainbow bridge! Take care. Kris

11. Terry

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful Boy. He was much loved and will live in your heart forever. I am very, very sorry.

12. Rosemary James

I am so so sorry for you and Toby. I always loved seeing his picture when you shared a story, such a sweet face. I will miss seeing his pictures. It seems like we have our furbabies for such a short time.

13. Linda Hamilton

So sorry for your loss. They all leave paw prints in our hearts. I hope Toby can now play with my sheltie at rainbow bridge. Someday we will see them again!

14. Jeanette York

My deepest sympathy for you. I know how bad it hurts, I’ve felt it many times myself. Take as much time as you need and take care of yourself.

15. Marilyn

Sorry for your loss, I lost my Papillon, Mini, yesterday from the same ailment. Their wonderful souls will be dearly missed. Thinking of you.

16. Pay Monday

Oh Kelly. Toby was the model Shetland Sheepdog. Intelligent, funny, and so very handsome. He was also deeply loved by you.

To say I am sorry for your loss just doesn’t even begin to tell you how sad I am for you and your family.

Pat Monday

17. Marti O

Oh Kelly, I am so sorry! Toby was clearly such a sweetie, and so very special to you. We love them all, but every once in a while there is one…..
    My thoughts are with you.

18. Helene Lincoln

My heart breaks for you. Now Toby & Trevor can play together again. May your wonderful memories of him comfort you today & forever.

19. Beth

Toby was beautiful!! So sorry for your loss. I know this is a very hard time and will pray for you.

20. Robert Marshall

Breaks my heart thinking of what you are going through. Take care and always remember the good times. Think I will head out with Jakey right now after seeing this.