tobyI’ll be taking a bit of a break this week from SN. Last evening we had to say goodbye to Toby. He had started to experience heart failure back in May but with many drugs, he was able to come out of it. Sadly his heart started to fail again this week. It was time.

Thank you Toby for almost 10 wonderful years. You were the sweetest and most beautiful Sheltie I’ve ever known. You never met a stranger and everyone who met you wanted to take you home for themselves. You will be very much missed by a lot of people.

I love you, handsome.

tobypeaking

tobysnow

tobybath

cuddletoby

tobycandle

180 Responses to “Sad News from SN HQ”

1. Chris Doiron

What a cutie pie! I am so sorry for your loss!!! Take as much time as you need because we will certainly understand! Sail on Toby, and thanks for fighting the heart disease battle as long as your body would let you!

2. Sharon

Toby’s loss must be so hard to bear, I know you moved heaven and earth to get him the help he needed. Think of him capering around at Rainbow Bridge, awaiting your reunion. Hugs to you Kelly, from someone who’s been there too.

Kelly my heart just sank when I saw this post.

I am typing through tears. I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet Toby.

That face just radiated sweetness and kindness. He will never leave your thoughts.

How your heart must ache to lose him. Please know our prayers are with you! He was your precious little heart dog. Never ever will there be another like him. You were both so blessed to have each other! He waits for you now at the bridge, healthy once more.

… Remembering you is easy, I do it every day.
    But, there’s an ache in my heart that will never go away…

RIP little Toby.

4. Kathy Grant-Pacey

So sorry to read about Toby. I know you will miss him terribly. We lost our Shelby last Nov. and still think of him often. Hope all you happy memories help you during this sad time.

5. Dana

My heart hurts for you. I loved the pictures of Toby posted along the years and will miss seeing his adorable face.

6. Julie Syverson

I am so sad right now upon hearing about Toby. I am so, so sorry for your loss.

7. Karen Wolph

So sorry,,,,,when we go through this , I always think,,,that our dog gave the best he had with his whole heart to love us! And we gave our best to care for him, love him, give him a safe home,,,,,really what better relationship is there in this world, than that between a caring , loving human and our wonderful dog friend,,,,it’s a blessing!

8. Cassandra Rashad

I am so sorry for your loss…just know
    That he is happy and healthy and watching over you from Rainbow Bridge

9. Sandy & Bob Berning

So very sorry for your loss. RIP Toby. He will always be with you and you will get to be with him again some day. Hugs
    Bob & Sandy & Skylar our 5 year old Sheltie

10. John

My condolences on the loss of your kind and beautiful boy. When my Sheltieboy died, I went to a Pet Loss Support Group at my local Animal Humane Society, and found that to be helpful. The vet department of my local university also has a support pet loss support group.