I received Fay through Spokane Sheltie Rescue. She was abused to the point of being so scared to go outside. I am working slowly with her with lots of love and a secure routine. Here is her picture and I have to say after having her almost 2 months things are improving!rescue sheltie posing
A lucky girl, Brenda!

17 Responses to “Sunshine Salvation”

Bless you, Brenda for rescuing sweet Fay!
    It warms my heart knowing that you have gone above and beyond to help her adjust to a life of love and security.
    There is a special place in heaven for people like you!

Also, a special thanks to Spokane Sheltie Rescue for bringing you both together! Thank you!

2. Julie LaPoint

P.S. Our Sheltie boy is a bi-black! We love him – he was a rescue and he’s almost 10.

3. Julie LaPoint

Oh, the sweetheart! We just lost our Sheltie baby in March and have been wanting to rescue one. I haven’t been able to find Spokane Sheltie Rescue. We live in Spokane. Would love to rescue one.

• Brenda Willett

. If you go to our website (GSSSC.org) and fill out an application, for when a sheltie becomes available. This is a lady that helped me. Linda Barenz [email protected]. Contact her and see if she can help. I just purchased a puppy that is bi-blue and her & Fay are having a great time. Good luck and hope this helps and so sorry for your loss.

• Brenda Lee Willett

I have been in contact with Sommer with chasemeshelties in bonners ferry idaho. She has a 2 year old girl looking to rehome from Bellevue Wa. She actually needs someone to pick up if they can give a good home. The owners had used a shock collar on her and created a dog scarred of noise and being stressed out . My e-mail is [email protected] if you are interested.

• Jo-Anne Thorn

I have a puppy from Sommer. It breaks my heart that someone would hurt Skye’s “kin”. ?. If the pup needs to be picked up to be fostered- I am on my way. Have lots of love. Not lots of room.

• Brenda Willett

Julie LaPoint I wanted to ask you if you would be interested in adopting a sable & white 2 yr old female. Older couple cant keep her due to her barking. They purchased an electric shock collar and used it on her and now she is frightened when she hears noises and is afraid. I am picking her up in Ellensburg Wa this coming Saturday. I may have a friend that will take her and of course, she can go back to the breeder but if you are interested in working with a sheltie she is a rescue sheltie now needing a home that can deal with her compassionately. .

4. Marti

Such a dear, sweet, beautiful thing! I am always so glad when shelties are rescued. She is so lucky to be with you now!

5. Anita Flanigan

Awww, we rescued a mistreated Sheltie also (Robbie) about 10 years ago and although still a bit shy, we found his littermate sister (Daisy) 3 years later and the two of them light up our lives.
    They send greetings to Fay.

• Brenda Willett

I love to hear great stories of a rescue that has turned into such a loving situation. I did buy a sheltie pup for Fay and they are having a blast.. I am 60 and wasnt going to purchase a puppy but it was the best thing I could of done for Fay and of course a secure situation has made Fay’s life so much better. My new puppy is a bi-blue and she is full spit & vinegar. Have a wonderful day

6. Laura Harris

So beautiful! I love the bi blacks, I have a bi black girl myself.

Great picture of her. I wish you many happy times with her.

• Brenda Willett

thank you..I got a bi-blue puppy that has made Fay’s life so exciting.