Jesse

05/20/2003 - 01/07/2018

Memorial created 02/09/2018 by Mary Lou.

We will never forget you Jesse

Jesse was my first sheltie ,he was as smart as he was beautiful. One day he took my bedroom slipper through the dog door,I kept telling him to go get it.Well after a few times of me telling him he brought it in and I rewarded him with a cookie. He continued to take it out and then and bring it back in and each time he would get a cookie.I thought if he could do this with my slipper he could probably do it with a newspaper ,sure enough it worked and I had the best, furriest paperboy ever!

Candles left in memory of Jesse

1. Tony says:

Jesse you were my best friend and It has been 1 year since we had to let you go. I re-lived you last hours just watching the clock trying to remember everything and at 7:01 Am I sent a donation to Sheltie rescue in your honor. Thank You for being part of my life.I will never forget my Obi-Wan Sheltie

2. Mary Lou says:

Jesse today 1/7 marks the one year of your passing. It has been a very tough year with lots of tears. Today in your honor I went to morning Mass and then this afternoon Jennifer and I took a ride past the house you were born, the very first place I saw you, next we went to the the parking lot of the vet , where we said goodbye to you and then finally to Cherish. It was a very sad and emotional day. Even though time is passing you are still loved and missed terribly. Goodnight Jesse

3. Mary Lou says:

Jesse today Jan. 7 marks a full year since we had to say goodbye. It has been a really tough year, with a lot of tears. Today in you honor I went to morning Mass and then this afternoon , Jennifer and I went to the house you were born ,the very first place I ever saw you. After that we went to the vet where we said goodbye to you, and then finally to Cherish. It was a very sad and emotional day. Even though time passes you are loved and missed terribly. Goodnight Jesse

4. Mary Lou says:

Happy birthday Jess, today would have been your 15th birthday. Cody and Cady had cupcake cookies for you today, they really enjoyed them. Jennifer tried to get Cody to play with your birthday cake toy, but he wanted nothing to do with it. You are still so missed. Happy birthday my beautiful sheltie angel!

5. Mary Lou Cecchini says:

Jesse 2 months ago today we had to let you go, since then there has been a lot of days that were really difficult. I am learning how to get used to your not being here. Know that you are missed so very much and Cody is helping to fill the void, he is even doing some of the things you used to do. Jesse you will always be loved and missed, my beautiful sheltie angel!

6. Tony says:

I lost my best friend, It was my honor to be holding you when you crossed rainbow bridge. I just hope I served you as well in your final days As you served this family for 14 1/2 years.
    You were loyal and true to the very end. Thank You for being part of my life.
    I miss my Obi-Wan Sheltie.

Leave a Candle