Mr. Bojangles

12/05/2004 - 07/31/2019

Memorial created 12/28/2019 by june.

he's dancing in the clouds with the other pups

how he used to run and dance for his supper. he loved the attention he got when he was dressed in a costume. he thought he was the biggest dog around. used to give the big dogs a piece of his mind. he used to follow my husband everywhere,he was his little buddy. but when he was afraid he would run to me. we took him everywhere with us. he spent his first 4 years visiting the local veteran’s home where my mom was a resident. even at 14 years old, people mistook him for a puppy. up until his last day he was happy and active. everyday he made his rounds around our yard which was probably about 5 acres all the way around the outskirts to protect his property. sadly miss my little old man. now he is dancing in the clouds on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

Candles left in memory of Mr. Bojangles

1. june says:

im sure they are. how sad two days before christmas. they become so much a part of us. our lives revolve around them no matter what

2. Helen Stewart says:

They take a piece of our heart with them when they go that’s why it hurts so much. I lost my Beckett two days before Christmas, I’ll bet they’re playing together at the Bridge.

3. Gloria says:

Dear June, Mr. Bojangles looked like he lived life to the fullest.

Bless you, for allowing him to brighten the days of residents in the local veteran’s home. I know he brought joy and happiness to all. He will be missed.

I love your tribute… “he is dancing in the clouds on the other side of the rainbow bridge.”

4. Karen says:

RIP, sweet Mr Bojangles. You sound like you had a good life, and still gone too soon. Fly free at the bridge, handsome boy.

5. Linda says:

He is adorable. And he lived a fuller life because he cheered so many people at the vets’ home. I’m glad you have these specific and fun memories of your dear Sheltie. So sorry for your loss, it’s a deep one….

• june says:

thank you the memories are many and sometimes it still feels like hes still here but then i feel sad because although his spirit remains i miss his presence

Leave a Candle