To build a sheltie you need…
- LOTS of fur
- a bark (preferably with an owner operated on/off switch)
- one loving soul
- one happily wagging tail
- a cup of undying loyalty
- one keen, intelligent mind
- a spoonful of unwavering eagerness to please
- optional: lots of ear glue
- one QAX (quizzical attitude excellent)
- an ‘innocent halo’ (for use when the Sheltie is doing something it shouldn’t and gets caught)
- a sprinkling of a sense of humor
- a pinch of excellent hearing
- a pound of unbounding energy
- one famous grin
- a dose of the sillies
- a coiled spring, preferably 4
- one, long wet nose to nuzzle your face
- 4 dancing feet
- a dash of mischief
- a dollop of twinkle in the eye
- a drop of true forgiveness
- one fuzzy belly button
- keen eyesight: that allows Shelties to see small, furry, moving objects up to 1/4 mile away
- and finally, a use for all the discarded parts – build a papillon!
Excerpts have been provided by Dogpatch
And you thought you had a lot of Shelties!
Merci, Kirsi & her 9 Shelties!
Great shots Luciana!