55 Responses to “Working Like a… Well, You Know”

1. DK Naiche & Naruto's Mom)

Peace !
    Congrats to you dear one ! You & Teddy now
    begin a life of Great Live together. May his
    beautiful puppyness bring joy to everyone
    & everything !! Happy Mothers day to all Sheltie Moms!!

2. Erin

Congratulations on the latest addition to your family! Teddy is adorable! It must be really hard to get any work done! :)

3. Judy

Perfect name for an absolutely perfect puppy. They just have to be included in EVERY part of your life, don’t they? Just one more reason to love Shelties. I bet it takes you twice as long to do all you do for Sheltie Nation what with the snuggle breaks and all. We appreciate it you know. I look forward to seeing Teddy grow up (but I hope not too fast) Makes me miss my boys puppyhood!

4. Barb (Brandi & Brady's mom)

Oh my … that is absolutely adorable!!!! What a sweetie!!!

5. Danny's mommy

I would never get any work done with Teddy around. I would be looking at him. Kissing him. Cuddling him. He is more than cute. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Teddy growing up.

6. Sharon

Just terminally cute! Congratulations on adding Teddy to your family. Can’t wait to hear all about his growing up.

7. Karen

Oh my. That name fits him for sure, what a teddy bear!! All together now… “Awwwwwwwwwww!”

8. Nickie Clifford (Amanda's mom)

I just knew you’d choose to name him “Teddy”! After-all – you needed a “T” name, he’s obviously a boy (as are your other S-kids), and he resembles a Teddy Bear. Perfect choice!

9. Beth

What a CUTIE!!! I just want to hold that little fluffball. Please post lots of pictures as he grows – video would be nice too! Congrats!

10. leslie

So you type a line, then you snuggle. Then you type a line, then you rub a belly. Then you type a line, then you get kisses. Then you cuddle and have a nap. What a life!

11. Maida Farrar

Oh boy, what an adorable little guy! Can’t wipe the smile off my face now! I am SOOOO happy for you, Kelly. I have been wondering when you would add another baby. Teddy is a very lucky little boy to have you. Wishing you all the love in the world.

Maida, sweet Christopher and Ritchie

12. Ellyn Weir

I would NOT be able to work as I’d be rolling and tumbling and giggling over his cuteness. Guess it is a good thing you are more dedicated. Excuse me, have to go roll, tumble and giggle with the group that already lives with me. Happy for you.

13. Nancy (Baily, Chloe & Dreamer's Mom)

Another AWWWW moment with Sheltie Nation!! Looks like Teddy is very content being his Mom’s right hand man!!

14. Ann Acuff

Teddy, you are just the cutest pup I have seen in a long time. What a lucky mom, who deserves it for all the pleasure she brings us each day!

15. Susan

Kelly, I’ll be happy to puppy sit anytime! Seeing him makes me want another Sheltie pup, but we have our hands full with Bentley, Zoey and Murphy! Enjoy your little bundle of joy.

• Zoey's dad

Susan,

Bentley, Murphy, you and I have our hands (and paws) full with Zoey!

16. Tif

HOW IN THE WORLD COULD ANYONE WORK WITH THAT ADORABLE FURBABY BESIDE THEM???? I’d want to be playing and hugging and kissing and smelling the PUPPY BREATH!!! What a darling little one you have there!!!!

17. Connie

I can see that you have to wait for him to take a nap before you can get any work done! What a cutie!!

18. Chris

I want one!! Melts my heart to see his furry little self. So so adorable. Have fun loving him up!

Oh Boy! My AHHHH moment for today..He is adorable, and just right by his mommy,s side watching every little move, and learning how to surf at the same time! LOL

20. jAN hUNTER

Teddy is the perfect name for your cuddly little teddy bear looking sheltie.
    If he were any cuter I would not be able to leave this website!
    If he does not work out in your household, i will be waiting with open arms. We would love to hold him tight and kiss his sweet little nose and sheltie feet.

21. Lum (Shadow's mom)

Just one question: how can you possibly keep your eyes on the project at hand? I am speechless. Teddy is a heartbreaker already …

• Tina Bembry

I so agree. To get anything done at all other than burying your face in his fuzzy wuzzy fur and giving smooches is amazing.

22. Patti

Awww, Teddy’s adorable! Congratulations on the newest addition to your family. I look forward to watching him grow up!

23. OntarioSheltie

Teddy is such a cutie pie Kelly! Congrats!

His name really suits him, he looks like a super cuddly little teddy bear. :)

24. Renee

Ahh What an adorable shot. I don’t think I could get anything done. Puppies are so snuggly.

25. Paige Thomas

So did you get a new baby?? He is more than cute and adorable!!
    Giggles while you work:)

26. Valerie

The eye and paw of Teddy is upon you, — he’s got you covered!
    Welcome little fella!

27. Terry

Amazing that you are able to concentrate! Teddy is so cute, I could not resist snuggling him. Good luck getting your work done.

28. Cliff

I see Teddy, like his older brother, is learning how to help with the web site, and he is oh so very cute!

29. karen

Teddy looks happy and content (even while watching your every move :-) ) after all shelties like things explained to them while we are doing them!!

Already a devoted fan of Sheltie Nation… although a bit tired…

Don’t worrry mom…
    I will be right at your side no matter what hour day or night….

Precious!

31. Pat Monday

Teddy is so cute, I just might have to call work and tell them I can’t come in because I am having a cute attack.

Seriously, can he be any cuter?

• Zoey's dad

I’m with you. I don’t think additional cuteness is possible!

32. Elizabeth

Oh, wow! Oh, gosh! All I can really say is that IF Teddy becomes too much of a problem, I’ll be happy to take him away so that you can work in peace! LOL, as if that would happen!

What is it about Sheltie babies that make them universally adorable? Can’t help but want to scoop each and every one up for a cuddle.

Hello Teddy. I know you’re going to bring more to your furmamma’s life then she could have ever imagined. Thank goodness, we are all going to get to watch you grow and prosper. We’ll be watching and waiting for updates.

34. Robby

Oh, the little paw juuuust touching the laptop…to remind you that you are not, you know, PAYING ATTENTION TO THE SHELTIE.

You are so blessed! Welcome, little Teddy!

• Robert Wright

WAIT…that’s a “fuzzy” and it’s not Friday yet ???? ;-)